photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Monday, February 16, 2015

OOTD: BOYFRIEND JEANS

Alrighty so  a few month back I had purchased a pair of the Gaps boyfriend jeans. I couldn't figure out what to wear them with but yesterday I finally got my life together and figured it out. I paired the boyfriend jeans with a navy blue top that I got off of Tobi.com and a beige cardigan also from the Gap. For my arm party I am just wearing my Kate Spade watch and some bracelets that I got as a gift for Christmas! My shoes are not shown but I am just wearing a pair of Pink suede JCrew flats! I messed around with them some more yesterday and I paired them with a flowy grey short sleeved shirt and my black Tory Burch Reva's and it was perfect! So hopefully I will figure out some more ways to style them and I will definitely keep you all posted on my hunt for things to pair with my new favorite pants~

Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday off!

XOXO-
Kaitlyn 





No comments:

Post a Comment