photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Sunday, March 29, 2015

A WEEK IN REVIEW

Good Morning lovely followers and Happy Sunday-
I am currently on my spring break and enjoying this week in beautiful Hilton Head, South Carolina! For todays post I will be talking about my week and what I did this week, what I bought and thinks I liked and I will for sure be attempting to do this post once a week meaning that I will now by trying to post two times a week! Okay so this week for me was only a three day week! On Monday and Tuesday I was at my schools FBLA state leadership conference where we ended up placing first in our category which qualified us for nationals in Chicago this summer! SO when I got back from that it was already Wednesday and I had received a package in the mail with my order for my favorite website (pikoshirts.com) I am obsessed with PIKO tops so for spring break I had ordered myself a PIKO dress! I ended up getting it for around $21! You can find all sorts of PIKO tops on here too. They have the long sleeved, 3/4 sleeves, short sleeves, v-necks, boatnecks, & all different colors and they are all reasonably priced! So I highly recommend checking this site out!

So when I got back on Wednesday I had to start packing for spring break! I packed a lot of stuff and I am sure that you guys can understand the serious problem of being an overpacker. I can't help it I just always bring more than I would ever need. I would include a list of things I packed but I feel that posting packing lists for spring break is kind of irrelevant now because most people are already on their spring break! So I will skip over that for right now. While on my business trip I had bought a lot of stuff at Target before I left including knee high socks covered in pineapples and then dried strawberries. First off the socks were so stinkin' cute and myself like the rest of the blogger world are currently obsessed with the pineapple fad that seems to be going on so why not start the collection of pineapple items with some super cute high socks. THEN I went to the health food aisle and I saw dried strawberries. WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! Seriously love love love dried strawberries. They are so tasty and not to mention they are only 110 calories for the ENTIRE BAG! So good for you and so yummy. I had a pretty dull week filled with lots of school work and preparation for spring break after I got home so there really isn't much more to talk about in this weeks review! I hope you all had a good week and I hope that for those of you also on spring break that you are having a wonderful week and enjoy lots of quality time with your families!

Until next time, 
XOXO
-Kait 

No comments:

Post a Comment