photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fit for School|| healthy snacks + drinks

Hi guys this begins my 3 week installment of my back to school fitness. Now I am not one that is excited to go back to school whatsoever. However, I do plan on getting fit before we do go back to school! Recently I have really been into eating healthy and working out and I want to share this little mini-fitness journey with my lovelies! I posted awhile ago my workout routine and some ideas for some workouts and I think I will update that post for next Wednesday. DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A FITNESS EXPERT. I USE PINTEREST FOR EVERYTHING. 






But anyways yes so this post will mainly be focusing on a few of my favorite snacks that I have been munching on lately. The first one is Nut Thins. Oh my gosh they are so good. They are the nut and rice crackers that are so good to eat and so good for you there is even 3 grams of protein in each serving which by the way is 16 crackers for only 130 calories! I buy mine at Kroger in the organic/ health food aisle. 








Another snack that I really really love is Quest Bars. NOM NOM. Literally the best protein bar ever. Not to mention it literally has 20 grams of protein in each bar. The bars come in amazing flavors like Cookies and Creme and Lemon Pie. Seriously so amazing. I eat one right before a workout or whenever I am hungry just because they are sooo good.







My final little snip of this post will be talking about my fruit infused water obsession that I have had lately. I have been drinking water with various fruits in it lately because it A. tastes really good and B. it is so good for you! Drinking water with fruit in it has some major benefits such as:

  • Boosts your metabolism.
  • Fills you up so you don’t eat as much junk.
  • Naturally helps your body release fat cells.
  • Keeps food moving through your system.
  • Flushes toxins from your system.
  • Improves your mood.
  • Reduces muscle fatigue while working out.
  • Helps you recuperate faster from a workout.
  • Keeps your organs healthy while you’re sweating.
  • Keeps you from feeling groggy in the afternoon.
I mean those are some pretty good reasons, here are a few recipes that you can try for the best tasting and most effective waters! 



I hope that you all enjoyed this post and if you try anything that I talked about let me know how you liked it!! Talk to you guys on Saturday!! 


Xoxo-
Kait






No comments:

Post a Comment