photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Closing Summer|| ootn

So for my final summer outfit of the night which is quite a sad event to write about....but you know I will share. So last night was my last night of summer and so I went out with my mom and sisters for a nice little dinner at Olive Garden which was so yummy. I had also gone shopping earlier that day and bought my outfit. The shorts are these super comfy black PJ like shorts that I got at Francesca's and the grey high neck tank is from the Gap clearance rack. My bracelets are Alex and Ani's and then the chain one is also from Francesca's! It was such a cute combo with my sandals that I had purchased this time last summer from Target and it was so comfortable but yet still so stylish. I hope you are all having an amazing week and an amazing first few days of school!!




















xoxo
Kait


No comments:

Post a Comment