photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Friday, October 16, 2015

Nights @ Nippert

Sorry this post has been so delayed quite a few things have happened in the past few weeks to delay this post but don't worry I am back and here is the newest post to A Dash Of Kait! Growing up here in Cincinnati you are taught two things- love chili and cheer on the Bearcats. A few weeks back I was lucky enough to get to attend the UC game vs. Miami, Florida! IT was a great game and the Bearcats won. I kept it chic and sport for this evening and of course with it being a blackout it gave me the opportunity to pair some of my favorite things together: leggings and my baseball cap! Loved spending some time with my family and my lovely boyfriend, Connor! Enjoy this look and go Cats if you follow UC let me know I would love to meet some more fellow Bearcat fans!!










Until next time,

xoxo
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment