photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Birthday Brunch! + out & about

Hello lovey readers! I am happy to say that I am now 17! After a crazy week I got to spend this weekend celebrating with friends and family! Saturday morning me and my gal pals got to enjoy an amazing brunch at this cute place called the Sleep Bee Cafe! IT WAS AMAZING! Not too mention my friends are literally the sweetest in the world, I was so lucky to get to spend the morning with some amazing ladies inside and out! I ordered The Avi Omlet which had avocado (insert heart eyes here) spinach, mushrooms and onion and it was so yummy with the white cheddar cheese in it! Making my mouth water even talking about it! I am also spending my day today (Sunday) with my entire family! Were shopping and grabbing dinner so those pictures will be up in another post! I am so thankful for all of the people who care so much about me and got to celebrate with me!

Food is bae that is all I have to say 



Danielle Marie? 




I'll catch ya on the flipside
xox
  Kait



2 comments: