photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Friday, May 6, 2016

Strollin' into Summer










Happy Friday my loves! By the time this post goes up I will be about mid-breakdown cramming for my AP Euro test....BUT finishing that test means I am even closer to summer. Today I am happy to share this look with yall that I think is perfect for this transition into summer! This dress I got at my local Gap Clearance Center so I am not sure where/if you will be able to find it so I linked some similar ones down below! The necklace was from JCrew Factory last summer but once again, I shall link some others! I really had fun shooting this and CANNOT wait to run around in this dress all summer long! 

Links to similar dresses:


Link to similar necklace:
Catch ya on the flipside
XOXO
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment