photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

where I stand|| religion

There is this reoccurring thing I see that says something along the lines of "just because you have a bible verse in your twitter bio doesn't mean you are religious" I would like to state that I disagree with that. Having a bible verse in my own Twitter bio, I am slightly offended with that situation because everyone is allowed to believe in what they want. And by reading the bible or by finding motivation through a verse shouldn't be seen as wrong. I would like to believe that I am a pretty religious person and that I feel as if yes I could probably go to church more and yes I could probably do some things that are seen as a bit more "Christian" than I am right now but at the same time isn't that the freedom of religion that we have? We are given the privilege to be able to worship and believe in what we want so why do we care so much if someone believes in or does something different from one another. I find myself thinking a lot more about religion lately possibly due to the times and the things going on around the country and even around the world. I just feel like maybe we are trying to find too many imperfections with others and will try and argue a point about anything that is different than what we may believe in. If that makes sense at all. I just really wanted to get that out there and I also wanted just to acknowledge that this is no longer a fashion blog. This is my blog. I will be doing the occasional outfit type post but I need this place to be somewhere I can talk about my own feelings and let it go from there.


until next time,
xoxo
kait

No comments:

Post a Comment