photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Saturday, January 3, 2015

2014: A YEAR IN REVIEW

Seems like just yesterday I was writing my resolutions for 2014; and today I put the finishing touches on my ones for 2015. I learned A LOT in 2014 about myself. Yeah it had its challenges and its low points but with that it had its high points and I made amazing memories that I will never forget. I wouldn't have had it any other way though because the more I think about it the more I just am happy that I made it through the hard times and had one heck of a year! I couldn't have done it without the support of my amazing friends and loving family! Sooo on to this fun post...my favorite things of 2014

Lets get started with my personal favorite thing to talk about like ever....CLOTHES

  • Bean boots: Holy cow I got these for Christmas last year and I totally fell in love with them. I found myself having to limit the times I wore them during the week. Pair those babies with a pair of JCrew socks are you are pretty much good to go for the day.
  • Over-sized T-shirts: OKAY you caught me I am a southern wannabe but I can honestly say that the majority of my summer was spent in over-sized shirts and Nike shorts and I have no shame about it. There are so many different brands and colors and you can monogram them and just they are so comfy!!! 
  • LEGGINGS: This one is pretty self explanatory...#WhiteGirl

Okay songs. Well depending on my mood I can be listening to some hard core pop music and then switch over to some country and then hit up a little acoustic artists and then back to pop and then rap and alternative, I love music and really just depending on my mood decides the type of music I will listen to...but my top 5 favorite songs of 2014 are *drum roll*
  1. All Night by: Icona Pop
  2. I Lived by: One Republic 
  3. American Kids by: Kenny Chesney 
  4. Work by: Iggy 
  5. On Top of The World by: Imagine Dragons 

I find my own inspiration from others and this year I have many people to thank for this that don't even know I exist and some that live right in my own house!! 

  • Sarah Belle: Golly gosh this girl does it all, from the sorority dream life to her amazing LA life. She is just seriously so empowering and makes me want to make my own dreams realities like how she has made hers. I watch her videos and follow her on Instagram and I just seriously can't thank her enough!! 
  • Danielle (The Makeup By Danielle): SHE IS THE SAME AGE AS ME PEOPLE. Like what the heck how can a 16 year old be so genuine and kind and so confident I don't know but she has made a major impact on my daily life and seriously I know that we would be friends if we met, its so cool to see someone my age so successful on Youtube and she was for sure one of the people that inspired my to create Quirky & Classy
  • My Momma: Moms, what would we do without them? Seriously though so thankful for her. Not only does she make killer grilled cheeses but she gives really smart advice and even though I don't listen to her as much as I should I would be lost without her! 

Okay ya girl loves her food & restaurants so heres my little nugget (chicken nuggets reference) about my favorite foods and places

  • Panera Mac & Cheese- oh lord heaven is that you?
  • Zaxbys Chicken Tenders- goodness gracious
  • MOES Southwest Grill- queso dip and burrito bowls does it get any better?
  • Chick-Fil-A Milkshakes- seriously key to my heart


Alright well I feel that I have pretty much summed up my year. I hope yall had the best holiday season full of cookies and friends and family and I am so excited for what 2015 has to offer me. Be expecting lots of fun stuff not only here on the blog but the Youtube and of course the Insta!!!


xoxo-
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment