photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Thursday, January 8, 2015

HOW TO KICK YOUR SECOND SEMESTER OFF THE RIGHT WAY!

The worst feeling is probably going back to school after an amazing break and feeling unprepared and stressed out! Lets eliminate those things and make this semester the best! I have wrote up a little list of tips and tricks that I will be trying this semester to keep me motivated and on task! Okay so the number one thing I can say is please, GET ENOUGH SLEEP! Goodness gracious I cannot stress enough how important it is to get enough sleep at night because waking up at 6:00am is already hard enough and if you aren't getting enough sleep you are going to be in (literally) for a rude awakening. Along with getting enough sleep I know how hectic mornings can be but eating breakfast is going to help wake you up and fuel you for the day, I am not going to sit here and tell you that I sit down and actually eat breakfast everyday but on the days I can't I will always remember to pack my self a yogurt or a little bag of cereal or even a bagel; just a little something to keep me tied over until my lunch.

Moving onto some more organizational tips and tricks....Planners. That is the BIGGEST thing that I can say that will help you to keep organized. Having due dates and plans and other events written down is honestly so helpful. I have the Lilly Pulitzer Agenda in the pattern "Hot Spot" and I love it so much and its perfect for organizing dates and times and homework! I like to spend my Sunday afternoons writing in the stuff that I have to do that week and just making sure I have time to do my homework after school stuff like sports practices & meetings for clubs. Before I start my homework and things I have to do for that night I always make a sticky note to-do list of what I need to get accomplished that night. And of course I love to buy the neon color sticky notes because they are fun to look and and so pretty. To write on those sticky notes I love using Sharpie pens just because they write so smoothly and look awesome and they don't bleed!

Okay 2015 will be the year of no procrastination. OKAY LETS DO IT! I have learned my lesson way to many times to not wait until the last minutes to do things. It is so beneficial because you are getting your work done on time and you might end up gaining more free time from getting things done ahead of time and getting to spend time doing things you enjoy doing (such as blogging, Youtubing, Instagraming) So now that we have covered a lot of what I wanted t say I think I will be wrapping up this post and I hope you all are having a good start off to your semester and you try some of these tips in the upcoming months!


XOXO-
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment