photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

GET TO KNOW ME

Okay. I think I have just about reached the point where I feel like I have established a bit of a following on my blog and I really want you guys to get to know me on a more personal level! So without further a due. 20 facts about me: Kaitlyn! 

1. My favorite place to visit is for sure Hilton Head, South Carolina 
2. My go to snack food/ guilty pleasure is Cheetos but my favorite healthy snack is watermelon 
3. If I could shop at one store for the rest of my life would be of course JCrew Factory
4. I am currently 16 years old and a sophomore in high school
5. I swim for my high school and have been swimming since I was 7 & I also cheer for my high school and have been cheering since age 12 
6. I have two younger sisters (7 & 13) 
7. I work as a lifeguard during the summer and will hopefully be applying to Francesca's next year
8. I have my eyes on Auburn University, Texas A&M & The University of Alabama 
9. I have been very interested in fashion & beauty since the 5th grade 
10. My top 3 Youtubers would be TheMakeupByDanielle, SarahBelle93x & Katie's Bliss!
11. I love Pinterest and crafty things 
12. I am a huge online shopaholic and I really have no problem with it #sorrynotsorry
13. I love Sunday mornings more than any day of the week 
14. God is a very big part of my life 
15. My forever favorite TV show is gossip girl
16. I am the type of girl that thinks listening to music and reading some quotes makes for a good night
17. Being self-motivated and positive is a huge part of my life 
18. My favorite musician is Jack Johnson
19. Blogging and you tubing is my get away from high school drama
20. I enjoy baking 

I hope you all feel like you have gotten to know me a little better! If you have any questions you would like me to answer feel free to comment on the blog or email me or comment on Instagram! 

until next time,
xoxo- 
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment