photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Sunday, January 18, 2015

SPRING CRUSHES

Hey yall!! Sorry its been awhile since I last posted I have been swamped with school functions and meetings and practices but my schedule will be clearing up more here in the next few months so that means more posts!! YAY! Okay so today in Ohio it was really nice here and it got me thinking about spring because while it may only be January I believe that spring starts in March meaning only a few more weeks till my definition of spring! I am so looking forward to this spring season. Spring break, our schools semi-formal and just in general the warmer weather which means brighter colors are more involved in my wardrobe. I have comprised a list of 10 things that I plan on purchasing this spring or I would be wishing to purchase or I would just really loveeee to have this spring. I have everything from makeup to shoes, to clothes on my list so you can all get some ideas of what I will be sporting this spring!


  1. Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Iridescent Tangerine: I have been obsessed with Kendra Scott jewelry since I discovered it on Pinterest about a year back! I have been wanting to buy a pair so badly and I feel like now with spring rolling around it's finally time to make the splurge! I feel that they are perfect paired with a dress or skirt and they add a little pop of color to any outfit!  
                                                               



2. Essie's Bikini So Teeny: This color just wraps up spring in one bottle. Its that perfect shade of periwinkle blue and its just the perfect pastel but its more of a brighter pastel that could go into summer also! I think this nail color will be very popular along with other pastels! 




3. I am currently on the hunt for an awesome pair of just brown wedges. I feel that wedges are very casual but they add something to whatever you are wearing to give it a dressy feel. I think that a brown pair would be very versatile and I see the Steve Madden Banngle wedges but I also am only 16 and I don't have enough money to spend that much on a pair of shoes. I always see some cute ones on Red Dress Boutique and also ShopHopes so I will for sure be on the look out for those this spring! 



4. Victoria's Secret- The Getaway Halter: Okay so spring also means spring break and every year since I was a little one me and my family travel down to Hilton Head, South Carolina for a week! I have found this suit on Victoria's Secret website and I am pretty much in love! I love the scallop detail it has on it and its also very simple and it looks very comfortable. I like the black one a lot because you can match the top with so many different colored bottoms! 



5. Colored Denim: Okay I know that this was a trend of the past and people have sort of moved on from it but I still am loving it for this spring! I live in Ohio so our springs can be very...temperamental lets just say. One day it will be 45 and windy and other days it will be 70 and sunny. So shorts aren't always the best choice for the weather here so colored denim will be one of the items I will be purchasing. Specifically I have my eyes set on the Gap's white skinny jeans I think they would be very cute with a pair of sandals or some cute flats! 


6. Kate Spade Eat Cake for Breakfast Tote: I have been obsessed with this tote bag for ages and not only would this be perfect for spring but year round. In the spring I go out a lot more because when the weather gets warmer there is typically more to do and I think it would be perfect to take with me everywhere this spring!! 




7. OCC Lip Tar in Pink Champagne: Okay so I have seen this stuff all over YouTube and I actually love it so much I already have one in the true balanced red color but I think this pink would be the perfect shade for the spring. I love to add a fun lip color when going out with my girls and I just think it would be an awesome addition to my makeup collection! 




8. Lulu Lemon Crop Yoga Pants: Okay yes I am in fact a white girl who wishes to own a pair of Lulu Lemon pants. BUT. I actually do go to my gym at least 2 times a week as of right now and that number is planning on growing here as soon as my schools swim season wraps up. I think these pants are amazing quality I have tried them on in store and I just think that the material is thick and good to work out in and for Zumba classes! I also am a cheerleader and I really don't' like practicing in shorts so a good pair of cropped yogas make things a whole lot easier! SO I can justify spending the $80 on them because I know I can get a whole lot of use out of them! 




9. JCrew Scalloped Dress in Navy: I literally see this dress four times a day whether it is on Pinterest or Instagram or Tumblr. I think that it is the perfect dress! I really like the length of this dress and I think it would be good for my upcoming spring formal, my cousins wedding, and also for graduation parties and other functions to come in the next few months. The length is perfect, not too long and not too short and I think that it can be dressed up or down! 



10. Southern Shirts Boardwalk V-Neck Jersey in Pink Blossom: As I said earlier Ohio's weather in the spring can be very unpredictable. I own 4 spirit jerseys and I plan on buying more because ya girl here loves her spirit jerseys! I really like the vneck style because I don't own one yet and I think that it gives more of a warmer-weather feel to it because they aren't as thick as the other ones so they would be perfect for the spring!! 







Okay well I really hope you guys enjoyed reading about my top ten wishes for spring I hope you all have a wonderful Martin Luther King day tomorrow!!! I know I will be watching some Gossip Girl and eating some waffles!! 

Until next time,
XOXO,
Kaitlyn 










No comments:

Post a Comment