photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Out and About: Teller's of Hyde Park

Salutations! I hope everyone had a totally amazing weekend,  I spent the majority of my weekend at lifeguard training but Saturday night I got to go out with one of my gal pals for a night of great food and adorable scenery! I headed off to Teller's and when I got there I didn't know what to expect really, I had never been there before so I first off had no idea what to even order which totally stressed me out but I ended up ordering the Romano Burger with fries. OH MY LAWWDDY. SO GOOD! I wasn't expecting it to be so good but boy it was. I recommend Teller's to anyone who is ever in the Cincinnati/ Hyde Park area. So good. A cool little fact about Teller's is that its actually located in the old Hyde Park Savings and Loan building so it was really cool to see, it even had a few safes as doors throughout the location! So my outfit for the evening was this skirt I had purchased off of Sheinside, black tank top from an unknown boutique (sorry, I am bad with names of boutiques..) neon pink flats from the gap and then a Kate Spade bangle and a Kate Spade necklace. It was perfect weather out and this outfit was perfect. I love going out and dressing up and I was so happy to be out and about! I hope you all have an amazing week!!

xox-
Kait














No comments:

Post a Comment