photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Birthday Party Outfit & Target Update

Hey ladies heres another outfit of the night for yall! Tonight I am sporting a super cute and super simple black romper that I got from Target paired with my favorite JCrew sandals and my favorite stack of bracelets! I am so excited for all the cute summer things Target has! If you guys haven't been to your closest Target recently then you should for sure go and check it out so many cute rompers and sundresses and tanks that are perfectly in fashion for this season. I would say that the items are very boho which is very in right now. There are lots of floral patterns and lots of loose more flowy things. I absolutely love it! Also for those of you who are also in love with the pom pom trend they have shorts, rompers and dresses with pom poms on the trim of them, so cute! I hope you all are enjoying your Thursday night!










Until later,
xoxo-
Kait

3 comments: