photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Out of School & Back to the Blogger Grind!

GOOD NEWS! I have completed my sophomore year of high school! I took my last two finals today and I am back full time for blogging. My outfit is for sure ready for the summer...but the weather in Cincinnati was 56 today...you gotta take what it gives though. I am really looking forward to a summer of fun and lots of blogging of course! Today I wore some skinny jeans from the gap with my favorite top ever which is also from the gap and I have one in almost every color....then I am wearing my jacks and to top it all off I added some fun random bracelets from all different places! I hope you are all enjoying your first few days of summer and for those of you still in school. Don't worry you're almost there!




xoxo-
Kait 

No comments:

Post a Comment