photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Planner Review|| erin condren edition

Good Morning lovely readers!! With the start of all the back to school shenanigans just around the corner I figured that it was time to get my planner for the year and start organizing my life. For the past two school years I have been using my Lilly Pulitzer agendas but this year I needed something bigger and something with more space and what not. So after a lot of online browsing and watching Youtube reviews I decided on the Erin Condren Life Planner! SO I went on the website and started to look for the perfect planner and since there are so many cute ones it literally took me FOREVER. I finally decided on the photo grid one. I was able to choose all of the pictures and then also choose whether or not I wanted a vertical weekly outlook or a horizontal. I went with horizontal and I just love it. I love how organized everything was! When I got my package which also arrived in less than two weeks from the day I ordered it, it came with not only the planner but it also came with some super cute stickers, some thank you cards, a really cute postcard and some really cute packaging. I would highly recommend this planner for just about anyone. While, it was one of the higher priced planners I could have chosen from I would have rather have spent more money on something this nice and perfect for me.




This is the adorable packaging that arrived on my door step!!

These are some of the stickers and postcards that I recieved with my planner: super cute 



Here is my actual planner!!!



I hope you all buy your planners from Erin and if you do let me know how much you love it!!!!

xoxo-
Kait




No comments:

Post a Comment