photo 1_zpssuer63xr.jpg
 photo 0b4cf057-0133-4f3a-8ce8-4e9a6550a4d1_zps7kmigp5v.jpg photo 3_zpslgh0lnqp.jpg photo 4_zpsiiduvhei.jpg photo 5_zps520h8a3f.jpg photo 5cceda62-aece-4b68-bd7c-4b4a52ff3959_zps3lenqqhi.jpg

Sunday, February 28, 2016

I Call These My Big Girl Shoes|| how I style my new kicks

Happy Sunday to all you beautiful souls! You all know EXACTLY how I feel about Sunday mornings by now; I am in love with them. Recently I have been on Pinterest (wow shocking right, me on Pinterest?!) and I have seen these flats that I am head over heals over. They are the Steve Madden LECREW Flats. Now, I am all about making sure that I try something out before I invest in the name brand so I went ahead and purchased the Target dupe for them and I am so happy with them! I love how they instantly add this super chic, and just professional bad @$$ look to any outfit. I am saving up to buy another pair of the Steve one's probably in Red **insert heart eyes here** I have tagged a couple different dupes and the originals at the bottom of this post so I would for sure go and check them out. Today I am paring them with a cute graphic tee and some boyfriend jeans but I also know for a fact that they look good with a pair of cuffed skinnies and a cute, simple top. If you are looking for the perfect edgy addition to your wardrobe this spring I would head to your local mall/Target and pick yourself up a pair of these killer kicks!

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday!
xoxo

Kait

Steve Madden LECREW
Target (ones I am wearing)
Top Shop





No comments:

Post a Comment